Halloween Pumpkin Lanterns
It's Halloween.. who's that knocking? With a little skill, a pumpkin can be turned into an eerily beautiful Halloween lantern in practically no time at all. Our templates show two of many ideas that you can use to creatively carve into your very own bespoke lantern.
Tips and Advice!
- Make sure the area you're carving is clean and dry. Any wet tools, hands or table could cause slipping which could lead to injury!
- Always carve in a well-lit area.
- Let the adults carve. The tools you need are very sharp so although the children can draw on the designs and scoop out the insides of the pumpkin, it should be the adults only that carve the designs.
- Don't rush take your time as rushing could lead to accidents.
- Use an electric teal light rather than a candle to reduce risk of a fire.
- Most of all, HAVE FUN