Thank you for choosing one of our Authorized Dealers
Item #: 241194
Color : Black
Alpnach Automatic Chronograph
|Item Number||: 241194|
Named after the famous Alpine helicopter base of the Swiss Air Force, the Alpnach Collection is inspired by the force's twin-rotor Cougar AS 532.
- Mechanical self-winding movement
- 46 hours power reserve
- Anti-reflection sapphire crystal
- Water resistant to 100m (10ATM, 330 Feet
- Stainless Steel Case with black PVD coating on bezel, crown and pushers
- Luminous hands and hour markers
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Screw-in exhibition caseback
- Tachymeter timer
- Leather strap
- Allows 1/4th of a second precision timing
- Central 60-second counter
- 30-minute and 12-hour counters
Victorinox Swiss Army, Inc. warrants, for a period of three years from the date of original purchase, the hands, movement and dial face plate of this timepiece to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Only timepieces purchased at Authorized Victorinox Swiss Army retailers are covered under warranty.
Excluded from warranty coverage is any damage to the band, crystal (glass), battery or any other part of the timepiece not expressly warranted herein, as well as damage caused by abnormal or unreasonable use.
All timepieces that meet our warranty requirements, including battery changes, must be repaired by a Victorinox Swiss Army Authorized Service Center (link to Repair Center Locator). The warranty becomes null and void if the caseback is opened by anyone other than an Authorized Service Center.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. Additional rights may be available under the laws of your State or Province.