Thank you for choosing one of our Authorized Dealers
Item #: 241175
Color : Silver
Dive Master 500 LE
|Item Number||: 241175|
Engineered for performance, Designed for comfort
- Swiss-made mechanical self-winding movement (ETA 2896 11 Â½â€™â€™â€™) with 42-hour power reserve
- Scratch-resistant anti-reflection sapphire crystal
- Water resistant to 500m (50ATM, 1650 FT)
- Titanium case and bracelet
- Luminous hands, dial and bezel markers
- Unidirectional rotating bezel with electroluminescent material
- screw-in mineral crystal exhibition caseback
- Big date calendar
- Helium valve
- Protected crown
- End-of-life indication
- Special Collectorâ€™s Box Packaging
- Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- 900 timepieces issued worldwide
- This fine Limited Edition timepiece is covered by a 5 year limited warranty
Victorinox Swiss Army, Inc. warrants, for a period of three years from the date of original purchase, the hands, movement and dial face plate of this timepiece to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Only timepieces purchased at Authorized Victorinox Swiss Army retailers are covered under warranty.
Excluded from warranty coverage is any damage to the band, crystal (glass), battery or any other part of the timepiece not expressly warranted herein, as well as damage caused by abnormal or unreasonable use.
All timepieces that meet our warranty requirements, including battery changes, must be repaired by a Victorinox Swiss Army Authorized Service Center (link to Repair Center Locator). The warranty becomes null and void if the caseback is opened by anyone other than an Authorized Service Center.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. Additional rights may be available under the laws of your State or Province.