Your satisfaction with our products and services is our utmost concern and Victorinox Swiss Army strives to provide a high level of service. By selecting one of our authorized dealers you can be confident of receiving an authentic quality product with the full Victorinox Swiss Army 3 year's limited warranty and the service you expect.
This requires Victorinox Swiss Army to preserve your interests by warning you against unauthorized dealers and internet sales offering timepieces of dubious origin, second hand product and any risk of fraud, particularly relating to counterfeits.
Thank you for choosing one of our Authorized Dealers
Item #: 24837
Color : Mop
- Swiss made analog digital quartz movement
- Lightweight titanium case (ST-5000)
- Water resistant to 50 M (5 ATM/ 166FT)
- Domed shatter-resistant hardened mineral crystal
- Luminous hands and/or numbers
- A unique pusher gives you access to 2 modes: Compass and pathfinder mode
- Magnetic north indicator on the dial with 8 LED’s
- Pathfinder: 5-point LED color light system shows heading accuracy
- Rotating compass rose indicating cardinal points (N,S,E,W), intermediate points (E, NW, SE, SW) and 360 degrees in 15 degree increments
- Locator to find the watch in darkness
- Rubber strap
- Available with black quadrante
- 3 years warranty
Victorinox Swiss Army, Inc. warrants, for a period of three years from the date of original purchase, the hands, movement and dial face plate of this timepiece to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Only timepieces purchased at Authorized Victorinox Swiss Army retailers are covered under warranty.
Excluded from warranty coverage is any damage to the band, crystal (glass), battery or any other part of the timepiece not expressly warranted herein, as well as damage caused by abnormal or unreasonable use.
All timepieces that meet our warranty requirements, including battery changes, must be repaired by a Victorinox Swiss Army Authorized Service Center (link to Repair Center Locator). The warranty becomes null and void if the caseback is opened by anyone other than an Authorized Service Center.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. Additional rights may be available under the laws of your State or Province.