Your satisfaction with our products and services is our utmost concern and Victorinox Swiss Army strives to provide a high level of service. By selecting one of our authorized dealers you can be confident of receiving an authentic quality product with the full Victorinox Swiss Army 3 year's limited warranty and the service you expect.
This requires Victorinox Swiss Army to preserve your interests by warning you against unauthorized dealers and internet sales offering timepieces of dubious origin, second hand product and any risk of fraud, particularly relating to counterfeits.
Thank you for choosing one of our Authorized Dealers
Item #: 241382
Your Price: $3,495.00
Alpnach Power Gauge Limited Edition
|Item Number||: 241382|
The best timepiece for showing its passion to aviation
- 532 timepieces issued world wide
- Mechanical self-winding movement (Valjoux 7750) with Limited Edition decoration on the movement: Côtes-de-Genève and VSA logo on the oscillating mass, blue screws
- 42 hour power reserve with indicator on the dial
- 43.5mm Solid Stainless Steel case with black PVD accents on bezel, crown and pushers
- Triple coated, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Seconds "4 blade rotor" indicator
- Luminous hands, numerals, hour and bezel markers
- Screw in, shock resistant, mineral crystal exhibition caseback
- Water Resistant to 100m (10 ATM, 330 FT)
- Date Calendar
- High quality Swiss-made leather strap with double stitch and deployant clasp
- Special collectors box packaging
- Numbered certificate of authenticity
- Allows 1/4th of a second precision timing
- 60-second, 30-minute and 12-hour counters
- Tachymeter scale
Victorinox Swiss Army, Inc. warrants, for a period of three years from the date of original purchase, the hands, movement and dial face plate of this timepiece to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Only timepieces purchased at Authorized Victorinox Swiss Army retailers are covered under warranty.
Excluded from warranty coverage is any damage to the band, crystal (glass), battery or any other part of the timepiece not expressly warranted herein, as well as damage caused by abnormal or unreasonable use.
All timepieces that meet our warranty requirements, including battery changes, must be repaired by a Victorinox Swiss Army Authorized Service Center (link to Repair Center Locator). The warranty becomes null and void if the caseback is opened by anyone other than an Authorized Service Center.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. Additional rights may be available under the laws of your State or Province.