- Everyday Use
- Boy Scouts of America®
- Executive Gifts
- Replacement Parts
- Last Chance
- 5-Star Rated Products
- Wedding Gift Guide
- Mother's Day Gifts
- Delémont Collection
- Limited Edition Swiss Army Knives
- Patterned Classics
- Lighted Products
Victorinox Swiss Army has qualified various jewelers and/or specific stores at Authorized Service Centers for our watches.
Due to the complex nature of our Diamond and Dive Master 500 watches, we have qualified specific jewelers and/or stores for repairs for these specific products.
All Diamond Authorized Service Centers have a gemologist and diamond replacements on site and are qualified to replace diamonds in your watch.
All Dive Master 500 Authorized Service Centers have a water test chamber up to 500 meter depth range.
For a listing of your nearest Service Centers to request a repair please click here.
Please include the following information when submitting your repair/service request:
- Name (or person to contact in case of questions)
- Complete shipping address including any apartment or unit number (shipping is prohibited to PO Boxes with the exception of military bases)
- Phone number
- Email Address (this will be used to contact you about your repair/service request only)
- Proof of Purchase (if under warranty)
- Brief description of repair/service requested
To expedite the turnaround time for your request, please ship directly to the Authorized Service Center closest to you. To find the Authorized Service Center closest to you please click here, then click on the "Authorized Repair Center Locator" link.
Please ship insured and via trackable means (UPS, FedEx, US Certified Mail, etc)
Victorinox Swiss Army is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages containing products for repair.
For a listing of our Authorized Service Centers, please click here